This web page contains complete information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BitTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. More data about BitTorrent Inc. can be read here
. More information about the application BitTorrent can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove BitTorrent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7.9.2_36804.exe is the BitTorrent's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.32 MB (1381208 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.14 MB (7487416
bytes) on disk.
- 7.9.2_36804.exe (1.32 MB)
- 7.9.2_33395.exe (1.86 MB)
- 7.9.2_34947.exe (1.32 MB)
- 7.9.2_35704.exe (1.32 MB)
This page is about BitTorrent version 184.108.40.206804
alone. You can find below info on other releases of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BitTorrent:
- C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\8S8CGMK0\bundles.bittorrent.xml
BitTorrent is an application offered by BitTorrent Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BitTorrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:13:19.880