BitTorrent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on BitTorrent Inc.. Detailed information about BitTorrent can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory (same installation drive as Windows). BitTorrent's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. 7.9.2_33876.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.86 MB (1948248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside BitTorrent. They take about 3.72 MB (3896496
bytes) on disk.
- 7.9.2_33876.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52876
of BitTorrent. Click on the links below for other BitTorrent versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove BitTorrent from your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BitTorrent:
- C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\QHMPXOU1\bundles.bittorrent.xml
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-bittorrent
BitTorrent is a program offered by BitTorrent Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BitTorrent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent program will be found very quickly. After you click BitTorrent in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 17:04:15.963