This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BitTorrent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. More information on BitTorrent Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s web page. Usually the BitTorrent program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. BitTorrent's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. 7.9.2_36321.exe is the BitTorrent's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.64 MB (1723480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside BitTorrent. They take about 3.29 MB (3446960
bytes) on disk.
- 7.9.2_36321.exe (1.64 MB)
The current page applies to BitTorrent version 220.127.116.11321
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove BitTorrent from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BitTorrent:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
BitTorrent is an application marketed by BitTorrent Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BitTorrent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BitTorrent or simply click the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". The BitTorrent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitTorrent in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:05:22.493