BitTorrent is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on BitTorrent Inc.. More information about BitTorrent can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for BitTorrent is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 861.84 KB (882520 bytes) on disk and is called BitTorrent.exe.
BitTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 861.84 KB (882520
bytes) on disk.
- BitTorrent.exe (861.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52610
of BitTorrent. For more BitTorrent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is a program by the software company BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BitTorrent from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent app will be found automatically. When you select BitTorrent in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The software company is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 01:28:09.820