This page contains thorough information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BitTorrent from your systemBitTorrent Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on BitTorrent Inc.. Please follow http://www.bittorrent.com
if you want to read more on BitTorrent on BitTorrent Inc.'s web page. BitTorrent is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling BitTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. 7.9.2_38657.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.38 MB (1442904 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.71 MB (17517176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7.9.2_38657.exe (1.38 MB)
- 7.9.0_30637.exe (1.77 MB)
- 7.9.0_30659.exe (1.15 MB)
- 7.9.1_30739.exe (1.18 MB)
- 7.9.1_30889.exe (1.18 MB)
- 7.9.1_31141.exe (1.18 MB)
- 7.9.1_31396.exe (1.18 MB)
- 7.9.2_31897.exe (1.20 MB)
- 7.9.2_32128.exe (1.21 MB)
- 7.9.2_32241.exe (1.22 MB)
- 7.9.2_37755.exe (1.32 MB)
- 7.9.2_38398.exe (1.37 MB)
This data is about BitTorrent version 188.8.131.52657
only. You can find here a few links to other BitTorrent releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove BitTorrent from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BitTorrent:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BitTorrent's application uninstaller when you removed it:
BitTorrent is a program marketed by BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BitTorrent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitTorrent or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent application will be found very quickly. After you click BitTorrent in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BitTorrent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitTorrent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:28:34.630