Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computerLavasoft
. You can read more on Lavasoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled dtUser.exe and it has a size of 249.39 KB (255376 bytes).
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 493.55 KB (505392
bytes) on disk:
- dtUser.exe (249.39 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (100.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.77 KB)
The current page applies to Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is an application offered by Lavasoft. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:11:47.557