Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your systemLavasoft
. Take a look here
for more info on Lavasoft. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 502.80 KB (514864 bytes) on disk and is named dtUser.exe.
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1152928
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (502.80 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.50 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (101.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (417.63 KB)
This info is about Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is an application released by Lavasoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". The Ad-Aware Security Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 12:11:52.707