Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your systemLavasoft
. Take a look here
for more info on Lavasoft. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 502.80 KB (514864 bytes) on disk and is named dtUser.exe.
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1152928
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (502.80 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.50 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (101.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (417.63 KB)
This info is about Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is an application released by Lavasoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 12:11:52.707