Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computerLavasoft
. More info about Lavasoft can be seen here
. Usually the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files\adawaretb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is C:\Program Files\adawaretb\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. dtUser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) on disk.
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 622.53 KB (637472
bytes) on disk:
- dtUser.exe (244.00 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (95.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (283.53 KB)
The current page applies to Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 0.9.1.18
only. You can find below info on other versions of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company Lavasoft. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". The Ad-Aware Security Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:30:44.840