Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computerLavasoft
. You can read more on Lavasoft or check for application updates here
. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar's main file takes around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) and its name is dtUser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. They occupy 473.48 KB (484840
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (244.00 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (99.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (130.10 KB)
The current page applies to Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 0.9.1.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a program by the software company Lavasoft. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 20:54:18.140