Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PCLavasoft
. You can find out more on Lavasoft or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled dtUser.exe and its approximative size is 502.30 KB (514352 bytes).
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.09 MB (1142784
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (502.30 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.50 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (101.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (408.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. You can find below info on other releases of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is an application released by Lavasoft. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ad-Aware Security Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". The Ad-Aware Security Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ad-Aware Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 20:19:21.577