Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computerLavasoft
. You can read more on Lavasoft or check for application updates here
. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lavasoft\AdAware SecureSearch Toolbar\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 502.30 KB (514352 bytes) on disk and is named dtUser.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. They take about 1.09 MB (1142576
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (502.30 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (103.50 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (101.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (408.02 KB)
The current page applies to Ad-Aware Security Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is an application released by Lavasoft. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". The Ad-Aware Security Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ad-Aware Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 15:46:14.817