Ad-Aware Security Toolbar
You can find on this page details on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your PCLavasoft
. Check out here
for more information on Lavasoft. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Ad-Aware Security Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\adawaretb\uninstall.exe. dtUser.exe is the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies approximately 249.39 KB (255376 bytes) on disk.
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar contains of the executables below. They occupy 634.61 KB (649840
bytes) on disk.
- dtUser.exe (249.39 KB)
- ieUtils.exe (100.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (284.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.1.20
of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar. Click on the links below for other Ad-Aware Security Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is a program offered by Lavasoft. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Ad-Aware Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Ad-Aware Security Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ad-Aware Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ad-Aware Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Ad-Aware Security Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar.
8. After removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ad-Aware Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ad-Aware Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft from your PC, we are not saying that Ad-Aware Security Toolbar by Lavasoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ad-Aware Security Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 20:12:02.187