Acer ScreenSaver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.acer.com
to get more info about Acer ScreenSaver on Acer Incorporated's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Acer ScreenSaver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled run_Acer.exe and its approximative size is 158.60 KB (162408 bytes).
Acer ScreenSaver is comprised of the following executables which take 740.30 KB (758066
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.60 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (158.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.60 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.10 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.60 KB)
The current page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0902.2011
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ball_1366x768.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\new_acer.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Acer ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:26:40.900