iptv is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iptv from your computerCitylink
. You can find out more on Citylink or check for application updates here
. Please open http:\\tv.karelia.pro
if you want to read more on iptv on Citylink's web page. iptv is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove iptv by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. iptv.exe is the iptv's primary executable file and it occupies around 666.00 KB (681984 bytes) on disk.
iptv installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.20 MB (1258074
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (666.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (385.30 KB)
The current page applies to iptv version 2.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of iptv:
...click to view all...
iptv is a program released by the software company Citylink. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iptv from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iptv or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iptv". If it is installed on your PC the iptv app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iptv in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iptv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iptv:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iptv.
8. After uninstalling iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iptv which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove iptv by Citylink from your PC, we are not saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iptv supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-19 09:14:47.577