iptv is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall iptv from your PCCitylink
. Take a look here
for more information on Citylink. You can read more about on iptv at http:\\tv.karelia.pro
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for iptv is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. iptv's main file takes about 816.50 KB (836096 bytes) and its name is iptv.exe.
The executable files below are part of iptv. They take an average of 1.36 MB (1427999
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (816.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.74 KB)
This web page is about iptv version 2.0.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other iptv releases:
...click to view all...
iptv is an application marketed by the software company Citylink. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iptv from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iptv or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iptv". If it exists on your system the iptv program will be found automatically. When you select iptv in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iptv, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iptv:
- The software company is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iptv.
8. After removing iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iptv that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iptv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iptv by Citylink from your computer, we are not saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iptv supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-13 16:09:49.290