This page contains thorough information on how to remove iptv for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iptv from your PCCitylink
. Open here
for more information on Citylink. Please follow http:\\tv.karelia.pro
if you want to read more on iptv on Citylink's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iptv is C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 545.00 KB (558080 bytes) on disk and is labeled iptv.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iptv. They occupy 928.39 KB (950675
bytes) on disk.
- iptv.exe (545.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (383.39 KB)
The current page applies to iptv version 1.1.4
alone. You can find below info on other releases of iptv:
...click to view all...
iptv is a program by Citylink. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iptv from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iptv or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iptv". If it exists on your system the iptv app will be found very quickly. After you select iptv in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iptv, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iptv:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iptv.
8. After removing iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iptv that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iptv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your computer, we are not saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iptv in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 08:36:28.193