This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iptv for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall iptv from your systemCitylink
. Further information on Citylink can be seen here
. Please open http:\\tv.karelia.pro
if you want to read more on iptv on Citylink's website. iptv is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling iptv is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. iptv.exe is the iptv's main executable file and it occupies around 816.50 KB (836096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in iptv. They take 1.36 MB (1427999
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (816.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (400.74 KB)
The current page applies to iptv version 2.0.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other iptv versions:
...click to view all...
iptv is an application released by the software company Citylink. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iptv from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iptv or simply activate the Search field and type in "iptv". If it exists on your system the iptv app will be found very quickly. When you click iptv in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iptv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iptv:
- The software company is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iptv.
8. After removing iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iptv that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your PC, nor are we saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iptv in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-30 17:46:40.463