You can find below details on how to uninstall iptv for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iptv from your systemCitylink
. Check out here
for more details on Citylink. More information about iptv can be found at http:\\tv.karelia.pro
. iptv is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iptv. iptv's primary file takes about 832.00 KB (851968 bytes) and its name is iptv.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with iptv. They take about 1.38 MB (1441951
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (832.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (398.87 KB)
This data is about iptv version 2.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iptv:
...click to view all...
iptv is a program marketed by the software company Citylink. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iptv or simply click the Search field and type in "iptv". The iptv program will be found automatically. When you click iptv in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iptv, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iptv:
- The software company is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iptv.
8. After uninstalling iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iptv that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iptv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your computer, nor are we saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iptv in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-30 03:22:39.650