This page is about iptv for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iptv from your systemCitylink
. You can read more on Citylink or check for application updates here
. Click on http:\\tv.karelia.pro
to get more info about iptv on Citylink's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling iptv is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. iptv's primary file takes about 545.00 KB (558080 bytes) and is named iptv.exe.
The following executable files are contained in iptv. They take 928.37 KB (950649
bytes) on disk.
- iptv.exe (545.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (383.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of iptv. For more iptv versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iptv is an application released by the software company Citylink. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iptv or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iptv". The iptv app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iptv in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iptv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iptv:
- The web site of the application is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iptv.
8. After removing iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iptv that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iptv using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your computer, we are not saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iptv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:44:22.407