iptv is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iptv from your PCCitylink
. Open here
where you can read more on Citylink. Click on http:\\tv.karelia.pro
to get more info about iptv on Citylink's website. iptv is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. iptv's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe. iptv's primary file takes around 816.50 KB (836096 bytes) and is named iptv.exe.
iptv is comprised of the following executables which take 1.34 MB (1410235
bytes) on disk:
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- iptv.exe (816.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (383.39 KB)
This data is about iptv version 1.1.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iptv:
...click to view all...
iptv is an application by Citylink. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase iptv is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iptv from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iptv or simply click the Search field and type in "iptv". The iptv application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iptv in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iptv, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iptv:
- The software company is: http:\\tv.karelia.pro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citylink\iptv\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iptv.
8. After uninstalling iptv, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iptv that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iptv with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iptv by Citylink from your computer, nor are we saying that iptv by Citylink is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iptv supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-22 19:10:42.823