ccc-utility64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about ccc-utility64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. ccc-utility64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CCC.exe is the ccc-utility64's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ccc-utility64. They occupy 2.23 MB (2337448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
This page is about ccc-utility64 version 2012.0516.1007.16142
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility64 versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ccc-utility64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ccc-utility64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility64". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility64 application will be found very quickly. After you select ccc-utility64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility64.
8. After removing ccc-utility64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-18 19:11:03.157