This page is about brown bark for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. More information on brown bark can be found here
. More data about the app brown bark can be seen at http://brownbarknote.com/support
. Usually the brown bark application is installed in the C:\Program Files\brown bark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove brown bark. brown bark's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of brown bark. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about brown bark version 2015.06.04.212650
only. You can find below info on other releases of brown bark:
...click to view all...
brown bark is a program marketed by brown bark. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove brown bark from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate brown bark or simply click the Search feature and type in "brown bark". If it exists on your system the brown bark application will be found automatically. When you select brown bark in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding brown bark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The software company is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove brown bark.
8. After uninstalling brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of brown bark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling brown bark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall brown bark by brown bark from your PC, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall brown bark in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-14 02:39:23.227