You can find below detailed information on how to remove brown bark for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall brown bark from your systembrown bark
. More data about brown bark can be seen here
. You can read more about on brown bark at http://brownbarknote.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling brown bark is C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. brown bark's primary file takes about 406.23 KB (415984 bytes) and is named utilbrownbark.exe.
The executable files below are part of brown bark. They occupy about 660.08 KB (675920
bytes) on disk.
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (253.84 KB)
- utilbrownbark.exe (406.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.08.100451
of brown bark. You can find below info on other versions of brown bark:
...click to view all...
brown bark is a program released by the software company brown bark. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete brown bark from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find brown bark or simply click the Search feature and type in "brown bark". If it exists on your system the brown bark app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select brown bark in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about brown bark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The web site of the application is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove brown bark.
8. After uninstalling brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong brown bark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove brown bark by brown bark from your computer, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove brown bark supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-08 13:25:27.507