You can find below details on how to uninstall brown bark for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. Further information on brown bark can be seen here
. Further information about brown bark can be found at http://brownbarknote.com/support
. brown bark is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove brown bark. brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 96.23 KB (98544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of brown bark. They occupy about 2.05 MB (2149552
bytes) on disk.
- utilbrownbark.exe (511.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- brownbark.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.29.142203
of brown bark. You can find below a few links to other brown bark versions:
...click to view all...
brown bark is an application marketed by the software company brown bark. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove brown bark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate brown bark or simply click the Search feature and type in "brown bark". If it is installed on your PC the brown bark app will be found very quickly. After you select brown bark in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding brown bark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for brown bark:
- The web site of the program is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove brown bark.
8. After uninstalling brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong brown bark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall brown bark by brown bark from your computer, nor are we saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall brown bark in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 18:03:08.887