This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall brown bark for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. Open here
where you can get more info on brown bark. You can get more details on brown bark at http://brownbarknote.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\brown bark folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\brown bark\brownbarkUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall brown bark. brown bark's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named brownbark.BOAS.exe.
brown bark is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.66 MB (8028472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- brownbarkUn.exe (563.73 KB)
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (253.96 KB)
- utilbrownbark.exe (390.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- brownbark.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- brownbark.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- brownbark.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- brownbark.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- brownbark.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.15.180411
of brown bark. For other brown bark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
brown bark is a program released by brown bark. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase brown bark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find brown bark or simply activate the Search field and type in "brown bark". The brown bark program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select brown bark in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding brown bark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The publisher is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\brown bark\brownbarkUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall brown bark.
8. After removing brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of brown bark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling brown bark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove brown bark by brown bark from your computer, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove brown bark in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 14:20:11.400