This web page is about brown bark for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. You can find out more on brown bark or check for application updates here
. More details about the app brown bark can be found at http://brownbarknote.com/support
. brown bark is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove brown bark. utilbrownbark.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 400.23 KB (409840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of brown bark. They occupy an average of 642.91 KB (658336
bytes) on disk.
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (242.67 KB)
- utilbrownbark.exe (400.23 KB)
This page is about brown bark version 2015.04.25.145032
only. You can find below info on other releases of brown bark:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove brown bark from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall brown bark from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall brown bark:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\bin\utilbrownbark.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\bin\utilbrownbark.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbark.ico
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\brown bark
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\brown bark\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\brown bark\DisplayName
brown bark is an application by the software company brown bark. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete brown bark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate brown bark or simply activate the Search field and type in "brown bark". If it is installed on your PC the brown bark application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select brown bark in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding brown bark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The web site of the application is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove brown bark.
8. After uninstalling brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of brown bark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall brown bark by brown bark from your computer, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall brown bark in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 18:58:42.990