This info is about brown bark for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. You can read more on brown bark or check for application updates here
. Click on http://brownbarknote.com/support
to get more facts about brown bark on brown bark's website. brown bark is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing brown bark is C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with brown bark. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2768056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (242.77 KB)
- utilbrownbark.exe (631.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- brownbark.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- brownbark.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about brown bark version 2015.05.24.102647
only. Click on the links below for other brown bark versions:
...click to view all...
brown bark is an application offered by the software company brown bark. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find brown bark or simply click the Search field and type in "brown bark". If it is installed on your PC the brown bark app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click brown bark in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding brown bark, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The publisher is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove brown bark.
8. After removing brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong brown bark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing brown bark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove brown bark by brown bark from your computer, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove brown bark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:02:32.883