This info is about brown bark for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall brown bark from your PCbrown bark
. You can read more on brown bark or check for application updates here
. Click on http://brownbarknote.com/support
to get more facts about brown bark on brown bark's website. brown bark is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing brown bark is C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with brown bark. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2768056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (242.77 KB)
- utilbrownbark.exe (631.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- brownbark.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- brownbark.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- brownbark.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about brown bark version 2015.05.24.102647
only. Click on the links below for other brown bark versions:
...click to view all...
brown bark is an application offered by the software company brown bark. Some users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate brown bark or simply activate the Search feature and type in "brown bark". If it exists on your system the brown bark application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select brown bark in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding brown bark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for brown bark:
- The software company is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove brown bark.
8. After removing brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong brown bark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing brown bark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove brown bark by brown bark from your computer, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove brown bark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:02:32.883