This page is about brown bark for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall brown bark from your computerbrown bark
. Additional info about brown bark can be seen here
. Please follow http://brownbarknote.com/support
if you want to read more on brown bark on brown bark's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall brown bark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. brownbarkUninstall.exe is the brown bark's primary executable file and it occupies circa 242.70 KB (248520 bytes) on disk.
brown bark is comprised of the following executables which take 242.70 KB (248520
bytes) on disk:
- brownbarkUninstall.exe (242.70 KB)
This data is about brown bark version 2015.04.30.223915
only. For other brown bark versions please click below:
...click to view all...
brown bark is an application by the software company brown bark. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove brown bark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall brown bark from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find brown bark or simply click the Search field and type in "brown bark". If it is installed on your PC the brown bark program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select brown bark in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding brown bark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for brown bark:
- The web site of the application is: http://brownbarknote.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\brown bark\brownbarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove brown bark.
8. After removing brown bark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of brown bark that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling brown bark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall brown bark by brown bark from your PC, we are not saying that brown bark by brown bark is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall brown bark in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-04 17:57:24.753