You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your computerZemana Ltd.
. More information on Zemana Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.zemana.com/
to get more facts about Zemana AntiMalware on Zemana Ltd.'s website. Zemana AntiMalware is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware folder, regulated by the user's option. Zemana AntiMalware's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe". ZAM.exe is the Zemana AntiMalware's primary executable file and it takes about 11.25 MB (11800944 bytes) on disk.
Zemana AntiMalware is comprised of the following executables which take 12.38 MB (12980896
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (11.25 MB)
This web page is about Zemana AntiMalware version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Zemana AntiMalware versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Zemana AntiMalware:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Zemana AntiMalware's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zemana\Zemana AntiMalware
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\262.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\3e4.tmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zemana\Zemana AntiMalware\bugreport.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zemana\Zemana AntiMalware\helpers\ArchiveManager.dll
Zemana AntiMalware is a program released by the software company Zemana Ltd.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zemana AntiMalware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zemana AntiMalware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it is installed on your PC the Zemana AntiMalware application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Zemana AntiMalware in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Zemana AntiMalware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Zemana AntiMalware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zemana.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After removing Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zemana AntiMalware which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Zemana AntiMalware in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:03:03.877