Zemana AntiMalware is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your systemZemana Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Zemana Ltd.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware. The program's main executable file is labeled ZAM.exe and it has a size of 11.74 MB (12312432 bytes).
Zemana AntiMalware contains of the executables below. They take 12.87 MB (13492384
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (11.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16.938
of Zemana AntiMalware. For other Zemana AntiMalware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Zemana AntiMalware:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Zemana AntiMalware:
- C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zemana\Zemana AntiMalware
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\7f.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\lang\Albanian.ini
- C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\lang\Arabic.ini
- C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\lang\Bengali.ini
Zemana AntiMalware is a program released by the software company Zemana Ltd.. Some people choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Zemana AntiMalware from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zemana AntiMalware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it exists on your system the Zemana AntiMalware program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Zemana AntiMalware in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Zemana AntiMalware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zemana AntiMalware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zemana AntiMalware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zemana AntiMalware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 22:09:28.140