This info is about Zemana AntiMalware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your systemZemana Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Zemana Ltd.. Zemana AntiMalware is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Zemana AntiMalware's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe". ZAM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.00 MB (11531120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Zemana AntiMalware. They take 12.12 MB (12711072
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (11.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.982
of Zemana AntiMalware. You can find below a few links to other Zemana AntiMalware versions:
...click to view all...
Zemana AntiMalware is a program marketed by Zemana Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Zemana AntiMalware from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zemana AntiMalware or simply activate the Search field and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it is installed on your PC the Zemana AntiMalware app will be found very quickly. After you select Zemana AntiMalware in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Zemana AntiMalware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Zemana AntiMalware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:55:33.063