Zemana AntiMalware is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your computerZemana Ltd.
. Additional info about Zemana Ltd. can be read here
. Zemana AntiMalware is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ZAM.exe and occupies 12.12 MB (12709688 bytes).
Zemana AntiMalware contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.25 MB (13896680
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (12.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Zemana AntiMalware version 2.18.263
alone. For more Zemana AntiMalware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Zemana AntiMalware is an application offered by the software company Zemana Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Zemana AntiMalware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zemana AntiMalware or simply click the Search field and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it exists on your system the Zemana AntiMalware application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Zemana AntiMalware in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zemana AntiMalware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zemana AntiMalware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zemana AntiMalware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 14:07:42.117