This info is about Zemana AntiMalware for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your computerZemana Ltd.
. Further information on Zemana Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.zemana.com/
to get more info about Zemana AntiMalware on Zemana Ltd.'s website. Usually the Zemana AntiMalware program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Zemana AntiMalware. The application's main executable file is named ZAM.exe and its approximative size is 11.25 MB (11800944 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Zemana AntiMalware. They take 12.38 MB (12980896
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (11.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Zemana AntiMalware version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Zemana AntiMalware versions:
...click to view all...
Zemana AntiMalware is an application offered by the software company Zemana Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Zemana AntiMalware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it is installed on your PC the Zemana AntiMalware app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Zemana AntiMalware in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Zemana AntiMalware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Zemana AntiMalware:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.zemana.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After removing Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Zemana AntiMalware which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Zemana AntiMalware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:08:46.623