You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your computerZemana Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Zemana Ltd.. Zemana AntiMalware is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Zemana AntiMalware's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled ZAM.exe and its approximative size is 11.58 MB (12137328 bytes).
The executables below are part of Zemana AntiMalware. They occupy about 12.70 MB (13317280
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (11.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16.169
of Zemana AntiMalware. You can find below info on other releases of Zemana AntiMalware:
...click to view all...
Zemana AntiMalware is a program marketed by Zemana Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Zemana AntiMalware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Zemana AntiMalware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". If it is installed on your PC the Zemana AntiMalware program will be found very quickly. When you click Zemana AntiMalware in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Zemana AntiMalware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After removing Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Zemana AntiMalware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Zemana AntiMalware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Zemana AntiMalware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:52:15.360