You can find below detailed information on how to remove Zemana AntiMalware for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your systemZemana Ltd.
. More information about Zemana Ltd. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Zemana AntiMalware is C:\Program Files (x86)\Zemana AntiMalware\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ZAM.exe and its approximative size is 13.37 MB (14021872 bytes).
Zemana AntiMalware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.51 MB (15210424
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ZAM.exe (13.37 MB)
This page is about Zemana AntiMalware version 2.70.133
alone. You can find here a few links to other Zemana AntiMalware releases:
...click to view all...
Zemana AntiMalware is a program released by Zemana Ltd.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Zemana AntiMalware from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Zemana AntiMalware or simply click the Search feature and type in "Zemana AntiMalware". The Zemana AntiMalware app will be found very quickly. After you click Zemana AntiMalware in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Zemana AntiMalware, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Zemana AntiMalware.
8. After removing Zemana AntiMalware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Zemana AntiMalware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Zemana AntiMalware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Zemana AntiMalware by Zemana Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Zemana AntiMalware in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 03:44:10.097