Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your systemXilisoft
. Open here
for more info on Xilisoft. Please open http://www.xilisoft.com
if you want to read more on Xilisoft iPod Rip on Xilisoft's website. Xilisoft iPod Rip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip directory, depending on the user's option. Xilisoft iPod Rip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk and is named Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Xilisoft iPod Rip. They occupy 481.55 KB (493112
bytes) on disk.
- iPodManager.exe (100.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.55 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (200.00 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft iPod Rip version 2.1.42.0326
alone. For more Xilisoft iPod Rip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft iPod Rip is an application offered by the software company Xilisoft. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip app will be found automatically. When you click Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Xilisoft iPod Rip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After removing Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft iPod Rip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:03:21.480