Xilisoft iPod Rip
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your systemXilisoft
. Check out here
for more info on Xilisoft. More data about the program Xilisoft iPod Rip can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled iPodManager.exe and occupies 92.00 KB (94208 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Xilisoft iPod Rip. They occupy 466.44 KB (477635
bytes) on disk.
- iPodManager.exe (92.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (66.44 KB)
- Update.exe (192.00 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xilisoft iPod Rip version 1.0.50.0928
only. Click on the links below for other Xilisoft iPod Rip versions:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a program offered by the software company Xilisoft. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it is installed on your PC the Xilisoft iPod Rip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Xilisoft iPod Rip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft iPod Rip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 11:33:32.163