Xilisoft iPod Rip
You can find below details on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PCXilisoft
. You can find out more on Xilisoft or check for application updates here
. Further information about Xilisoft iPod Rip can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft iPod Rip is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 410.43 KB (420280 bytes) on disk and is labeled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
Xilisoft iPod Rip is composed of the following executables which take 21.88 MB (22944847
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (174.50 KB)
- crashreport.exe (66.43 KB)
- devchange.exe (36.43 KB)
- gifshow.exe (26.43 KB)
- imminfo.exe (174.50 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (410.43 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (10.25 MB)
- player.exe (69.00 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.07 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (96.43 KB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1121018
of Xilisoft iPod Rip. You can find here a few links to other Xilisoft iPod Rip versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft iPod Rip
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\ipodmanager.exe
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a program marketed by the software company Xilisoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Xilisoft iPod Rip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft iPod Rip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After removing Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft iPod Rip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:40:48.667