Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your computerXilisoft
. More information on Xilisoft can be found here
. More details about the program Xilisoft iPod Rip can be found at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft iPod Rip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Xilisoft iPod Rip is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Xilisoft iPod Rip's main file takes about 247.07 KB (253000 bytes) and is named ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The executables below are part of Xilisoft iPod Rip. They take about 29.54 MB (30972032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (179.07 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.07 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.07 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.07 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.07 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (247.07 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.64 MB)
- player.exe (73.57 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to Xilisoft iPod Rip version 126.96.36.19971222
only. You can find below a few links to other Xilisoft iPod Rip versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Xilisoft iPod Rip when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\skin\app_ipodmanager\ZnO\nodelist_rip.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\skin\app_ipodmanager\ZnO\nodelist_rip_c.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\skin\app_ipodmanager\ZnO\nodelist_rip_h.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Xilisoft iPod Rip.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is an application released by the software company Xilisoft. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Xilisoft iPod Rip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After removing Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft iPod Rip which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xilisoft iPod Rip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-30 03:36:37.810