Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your computerXilisoft
. Go over here
for more details on Xilisoft. More information about the program Xilisoft iPod Rip can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Xilisoft iPod Rip is C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe. Xilisoft iPod Rip's primary file takes around 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) and its name is iPodManager.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Xilisoft iPod Rip. They take about 481.56 KB (493121
bytes) on disk.
- iPodManager.exe (100.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.56 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (200.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xilisoft iPod Rip version 22.214.171.1249
alone. Click on the links below for other Xilisoft iPod Rip versions:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft iPod Rip is an application released by Xilisoft. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply click the Search field and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Xilisoft iPod Rip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The software company is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft iPod Rip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 19:36:22.907