Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PCXilisoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on Xilisoft. More details about the program Xilisoft iPod Rip can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Usually the Xilisoft iPod Rip application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Xilisoft iPod Rip is C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe. iPodManager.exe is the Xilisoft iPod Rip's primary executable file and it occupies about 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Xilisoft iPod Rip. They take 481.55 KB (493112
bytes) on disk.
- iPodManager.exe (100.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.55 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (200.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.41.0104
of Xilisoft iPod Rip. You can find below info on other application versions of Xilisoft iPod Rip:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft iPod Rip is an application by Xilisoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip app will be found very quickly. When you click Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Xilisoft iPod Rip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Xilisoft iPod Rip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Xilisoft iPod Rip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 13:02:44.190