Xilisoft iPod Rip
Xilisoft iPod Rip is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PCXilisoft
. More information on Xilisoft can be seen here
. More information about Xilisoft iPod Rip can be seen at http://www.xilisoft.com
. Xilisoft iPod Rip is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Xilisoft iPod Rip's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe and it has a size of 200.00 KB (204800 bytes).
Xilisoft iPod Rip contains of the executables below. They occupy 477.48 KB (488944
bytes) on disk.
- iPodManager.exe (96.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.48 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (108.00 KB)
- Xilisoft iPod Rip Update.exe (200.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Xilisoft iPod Rip version 2.1.32.0403
only. For other Xilisoft iPod Rip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Xilisoft iPod Rip is an application offered by Xilisoft. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Xilisoft iPod Rip or simply activate the Search field and type in "Xilisoft iPod Rip". If it exists on your system the Xilisoft iPod Rip app will be found very quickly. When you select Xilisoft iPod Rip in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xilisoft iPod Rip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Xilisoft iPod Rip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xilisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\iPod Rip\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Xilisoft iPod Rip.
8. After removing Xilisoft iPod Rip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Xilisoft iPod Rip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Xilisoft iPod Rip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Xilisoft iPod Rip by Xilisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Xilisoft iPod Rip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 04:53:26.603