Win7codecs is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
for more info on Shark007. More info about the application Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Win7codecs's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1168143 bytes) and is named Settings32.exe.
Win7codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.80 MB (3986465
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.4
of Win7codecs. For more Win7codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is a program by Shark007. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs app will be found very quickly. When you click Win7codecs in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 07:38:05.897