You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Win7codecs for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. Open here
for more info on Shark007. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more details about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. Win7codecs is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1169683 bytes) on disk and is called Settings32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Win7codecs. They take an average of 4.18 MB (4382757
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (385.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Win7codecs version 3.2.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs app will be found automatically. After you select Win7codecs in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 16:29:57.793