Win7codecs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Open here
for more information on Shark007. Click on http://Shark007.net
to get more info about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. Win7codecs is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 1.11 MB (1160263 bytes) on disk and is labeled Settings32.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Win7codecs. They take 4.39 MB (4598145
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- upgrdhlp.exe (133.54 KB)
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
- makewebm.exe (264.00 KB)
- playwebm.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to Win7codecs version 2.5.4
only. Click on the links below for other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Win7codecs.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\Boost_Software_License_1.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\ac3file.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter.ax
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs\filters\ac3filter_intl.dll
Win7codecs is an application by Shark007. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Win7codecs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply activate the Search field and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs program will be found very quickly. After you click Win7codecs in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 12:04:46.470