This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Win7codecs for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Shark007. More details about Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs folder (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.11 MB (1168659 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Win7codecs. They occupy 4.85 MB (5088830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (668.35 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (393.33 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (654.34 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Win7codecs version 3.0.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Win7codecs in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 11:58:20.327