This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Win7codecs for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your systemShark007
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Shark007. More details about Win7codecs can be seen at http://shark007.net
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs folder (same installation drive as Windows). Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.11 MB (1168659 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Win7codecs. They occupy 4.85 MB (5088830
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (668.35 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (393.33 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (654.34 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
This web page is about Win7codecs version 3.0.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application marketed by Shark007. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs application will be found very quickly. After you click Win7codecs in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After removing Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your computer, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-03 11:58:20.327