This info is about Win7codecs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. You can read more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. Please open http://shark007.net
if you want to read more on Win7codecs on Shark007's website. Win7codecs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs folder, depending on the user's choice. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.11 MB (1162863 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Win7codecs. They take an average of 3.80 MB (3980673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.00 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.9
of Win7codecs. For more Win7codecs versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Win7codecs.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Win7codecs from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Win7codecs when you uninstall it:
Win7codecs is an application by Shark007. Some people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs app will be found very quickly. When you select Win7codecs in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Win7codecs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 06:01:48.197