Win7codecs is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your computerShark007
. You can find out more on Shark007 or check for application updates here
. More information about Win7codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. Usually the Win7codecs program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs folder, depending on the user's option during setup. cmd is the full command line if you want to uninstall Win7codecs. Settings32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.21 MB (1267057 bytes) on disk.
Win7codecs installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.95 MB (4141864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (496.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (294.00 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of Win7codecs. You can find below info on other application versions of Win7codecs:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application by the software company Shark007. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search feature and type in "Win7codecs". If it is installed on your PC the Win7codecs app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Win7codecs in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win7codecs:
- The web site of the application is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Win7codecs that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win7codecs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Win7codecs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:18:19.610