Win7codecs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. Click on http://shark007.net
to get more facts about Win7codecs on Shark007's website. Win7codecs is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Win7codecs folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Win7codecs's complete uninstall command line is cmd. The application's main executable file occupies 600.43 KB (614839 bytes) on disk and is labeled conflict.exe.
Win7codecs contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.70 MB (2827191
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (447.50 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
The current page applies to Win7codecs version 3.8.6
alone. You can find here a few links to other Win7codecs versions:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application marketed by the software company Shark007. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Win7codecs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Win7codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7codecs". If it exists on your system the Win7codecs application will be found very quickly. When you select Win7codecs in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Win7codecs:
- The web site of the program is: http://shark007.net
- The uninstall string is: cmd
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, nor are we saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Win7codecs in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 18:29:43.367