Win7codecs is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Win7codecs from your PCShark007
. Further information on Shark007 can be seen here
. More information about the application Win7codecs can be found at http://shark007.net
. Win7codecs is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Win7codecs directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 350.00 KB (358400 bytes) on disk and is named gdsmux.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Win7codecs. They occupy 6.07 MB (6362165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmux.exe (110.50 KB)
- gdsmux.exe (350.00 KB)
- mkv2vfr.exe (134.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (41.31 KB)
- bingsetup.exe (438.84 KB)
- conflict.exe (600.43 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- dsconfig.exe (308.00 KB)
- IcarosConfig.exe (426.00 KB)
- InstalledCodec.exe (35.50 KB)
- playlist.exe (217.00 KB)
- Sampler.exe (7.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (296.50 KB)
- Settings32.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Win7codecs version 3.5.8
only. You can find here a few links to other Win7codecs releases:
...click to view all...
Win7codecs is an application released by the software company Shark007. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Win7codecs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Win7codecs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Win7codecs or simply click the Search field and type in "Win7codecs". The Win7codecs program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Win7codecs in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Win7codecs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Win7codecs.
8. After uninstalling Win7codecs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Win7codecs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Win7codecs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Win7codecs by Shark007 from your PC, we are not saying that Win7codecs by Shark007 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Win7codecs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 14:33:51.670